The Limited Tier List — By Liquid`Hyped
Making sense of the drafting portion of the game can be hard. Really hard. How are you, as a new player, supposed to know which cards are strong the first time you enter limited? You can, of course, spend hours and hours drafting away, slowly improving. Or you can use our limited list as a reference. So how can we know which cards are good? Well, our Limited Tier List is basically a Power Ranking of all the cards in the game, made by Team Liquid's George "Hyped" Maganzini. During the beta, Hyped, at one point, had nearly double the number of ladder points compared to the player 2nd on the limited leaderboards. Our limited list may not be the only one out there, but it’s the only one written by the best limited player in the game.

白小姐资料 一肖中特:Time to get started

What you’ll see when visiting DrawTwo now isn’t all you’re getting. Over the next weeks, and months, we’ll put some finishing touches on a few features we’re very excited about. Without saying too much, we can say that one feature won’t even require you to have the site open for us to help you. So make sure you bookmark DrawTwo.gg and follow us on Twitter.

Facebook Twitter Reddit
tehh4ck3r
Magrathea556 Posts
\ü/
hexhaven
Finland689 Posts
Exciting times ahead!
FO-nTTaX
Johto3590 Posts
Finally it's out
OmniEulogy
Canada2674 Posts
Hype(d)! The tournament they put on actually made me really want to give this game a shot, more than I already did
Gamerhcp
24 Posts
Can't wait to play the game
ShiaoPi
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN2578 Posts
I quite enjoyed the tournament and am looking forward to actually being able to play "soon" :>
FlaShFTW
United States8226 Posts
Is that... PAULO VITOR DAMO DA ROSA?!!!!
TentativePanda
United States133 Posts
So what magic should have been? I can't imagine it being more complex, deep or strategic than magic. The general gamer community is too simple minded to appreciate the best games (starcraft included)
Ej_
44356 Posts
What about the Civ 5 division tho?
Ansibled
United Kingdom2354 Posts
I just can't believe we're still doing the .gg domain name trend.
emperorchampion
Switzerland4348 Posts
Is there a forum linked with drawtwo? I'm missing the TL feel of the new site, it's too 2018 for me
TheEmulator
PrairieLand13461 Posts
On November 16 2018 06:01 emperorchampion wrote:
Is there a forum linked with drawtwo? I'm missing the TL feel of the new site, it's too 2018 for me

It's not connected. The site is backed/designed by TL, but not really a part of the TL community (separate site/staff/etc).

qoute from the site director on reddit:

Good catch! This was an intentional decision because we built this website from scratch, which means it's built on a different platform than our LiquidHearth and LiquidDota sites. This will hopefully allow us to do new, different, and very Artifact-specific things on our site which we couldn't have pulled off the old platform.
emperorchampion
Switzerland4348 Posts
On November 16 2018 06:05 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +

It's not connected. The site is backed by TL, but not really a part of the TL community (separate site/staff/etc).

qoute from the site director on reddit:

Show nested quote +

Damn, so no or
Acrofales
Spain13779 Posts
Not being linked to the TL community seems like quite the departure from previous TL sites. In fact, it doesn't seem to be a community site at all, but rather a hybrid of liquipedia and blogs? I guess if that works for Artifact then good for you, but I'm not excited.
Pontual
Brazil0 Posts
Awesome, excited to play it soon! Watching the tournament was a treat
Thaniri
1217 Posts
This is the first teamliquid sellout that actually is terrible. Let's avoid hyping "esports" that aren't even out yet just because some company gave us a bunch of money to put a featured post on our website.

This really hearkens back to our dearly departed friend Totalbiscuit and his gospel of not pre-ordering games.

Let a game prove itself before we call it an esport.
Pr0wler
Bulgaria1964 Posts
Projected to be the next esport... What a load of bullshit.
yamato77
10099 Posts
People are already playing it, there has already been a tournament streamed, the game is out there to make your decision on. I am definitely going to play it.
LennX
367 Posts
The key thing is the cost of playing artifact for me. M:TG has gotten too expensive with Hasbro refusing to do proper reprints while the price of playing Artifact makes me leery to start. The lack of any f2p is a bit meh.

I'm taking a wait and see attitude on it as Artifact progress.
Please or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20112
Flash 3689
Calm 1469
BeSt 915
Larva 787
ZerO 705
Mind 347
Mini 258
PianO 169
Aegong 159
[ Show more ]
Heroes of the Storm
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
fl0m1584
nookyyy 262
Other Games
Organizations
StarCraft 2
Other Games
StarCraft 2
StarCraft: Brood War
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
Upcoming Events
QLASH SC2 Community Ser…
1h 42m
OSC
1h 42m
Shinhan Tank Proleague
4h 42m
The Pylon Show
9h 22m
Alpha Pro Series
19h 42m
KeeN vs Patience
BSL: GosuLeague
1d 2h
Go4SC2
1d 2h
Proxy Tempest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 20h
Gerald vs Soulspirit
Namshar vs Vanya
Bee vs Clem
TRUE vs Nerchio
Proxy Tempest
2 days
Liquipedia Results
TLPD
1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
Sidebar Settings...

• 浙江德清:小山村自办十九大精神学习馆 2019-06-20
  • 段春华:以最严密的法治打好大气污染防治攻坚战 2019-06-19
  • “双一流”建设名单落地:非新无以为进,非旧无以为守 2019-06-14
  • 张继科状态低迷 刘国梁倍感压力 2019-05-27
  • 可兰归队立刻投入训练 感叹新人多有助提升自信心 2019-05-20
  • 【理上网来·喜迎十九大】专访塔尼亚·门罗:中国式创新规模很大,规划长远 2019-04-27
  • 尽力打好每一场球(奥运大点兵·男篮)  2019-04-27
  • 这不应该对自己讲,应该对执政者讲。 2019-04-25
  • 李军的专栏作者中国国家地理网 2019-04-20
  • 地方频道内嵌右侧页面(勿删)--北京频道--人民网 2019-04-20
  • 一语惊坛(5月17日):深化“放管服”,把便民利企做实做好。 2019-04-02
  • 海淀区修建6000平米停车场缓解交通堵点 2019-04-02
  • 森林、动物、瀑布……  “3D公厕”亮相重庆沙坪坝区 2019-03-27
  • 西安回应“抢人大战致房价上涨”:恶意营销 2019-03-27
  • 设计师为什么热衷于参加家具展? 2019-03-09
  • 热血羽毛球走势图 重庆幸运农场20选3 浙江11选5任选2技巧 2019年叔一波中特图 皇室战争宝箱位置满了 奇迹觉醒重生号 弓兵闯关 iphone猎鱼达人 曼城球员名单2018 大乐透17121预测号码 nba比分排名 河北福彩排列7开奖 天天飞车万能碎片在哪 三国全面战争马腾 基诺开乐彩 手机9线水果拉霸