The Limited Tier List — By Liquid`Hyped
Making sense of the drafting portion of the game can be hard. Really hard. How are you, as a new player, supposed to know which cards are strong the first time you enter limited? You can, of course, spend hours and hours drafting away, slowly improving. Or you can use our limited list as a reference. So how can we know which cards are good? Well, our Limited Tier List is basically a Power Ranking of all the cards in the game, made by Team Liquid's George "Hyped" Maganzini. During the beta, Hyped, at one point, had nearly double the number of ladder points compared to the player 2nd on the limited leaderboards. Our limited list may not be the only one out there, but it’s the only one written by the best limited player in the game.

香港平码三中三论坛:Time to get started

What you’ll see when visiting DrawTwo now isn’t all you’re getting. Over the next weeks, and months, we’ll put some finishing touches on a few features we’re very excited about. Without saying too much, we can say that one feature won’t even require you to have the site open for us to help you. So make sure you bookmark DrawTwo.gg and follow us on Twitter.

Facebook Twitter Reddit
tehh4ck3r
Magrathea570 Posts
\ü/
hexhaven
Finland724 Posts
Exciting times ahead!
FO-nTTaX
Johto3624 Posts
Finally it's out
OmniEulogy
Canada2772 Posts
Hype(d)! The tournament they put on actually made me really want to give this game a shot, more than I already did
Gamerhcp
24 Posts
Can't wait to play the game
ShiaoPi
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN2579 Posts
I quite enjoyed the tournament and am looking forward to actually being able to play "soon" :>
FlaShFTW
United States8276 Posts
Is that... PAULO VITOR DAMO DA ROSA?!!!!
TentativePanda
United States162 Posts
So what magic should have been? I can't imagine it being more complex, deep or strategic than magic. The general gamer community is too simple minded to appreciate the best games (starcraft included)
Ej_
45372 Posts
What about the Civ 5 division tho?
Ansibled
United Kingdom2361 Posts
I just can't believe we're still doing the .gg domain name trend.
emperorchampion
Switzerland4349 Posts
Is there a forum linked with drawtwo? I'm missing the TL feel of the new site, it's too 2018 for me
TheEmulator
PrairieLand13535 Posts
On November 16 2018 06:01 emperorchampion wrote:
Is there a forum linked with drawtwo? I'm missing the TL feel of the new site, it's too 2018 for me

It's not connected. The site is backed/designed by TL, but not really a part of the TL community (separate site/staff/etc).

qoute from the site director on reddit:

Good catch! This was an intentional decision because we built this website from scratch, which means it's built on a different platform than our LiquidHearth and LiquidDota sites. This will hopefully allow us to do new, different, and very Artifact-specific things on our site which we couldn't have pulled off the old platform.
emperorchampion
Switzerland4349 Posts
On November 16 2018 06:05 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +

It's not connected. The site is backed by TL, but not really a part of the TL community (separate site/staff/etc).

qoute from the site director on reddit:

Show nested quote +

Damn, so no or
Acrofales
Spain14317 Posts
Not being linked to the TL community seems like quite the departure from previous TL sites. In fact, it doesn't seem to be a community site at all, but rather a hybrid of liquipedia and blogs? I guess if that works for Artifact then good for you, but I'm not excited.
Pontual
Brazil0 Posts
Awesome, excited to play it soon! Watching the tournament was a treat
Thaniri
1225 Posts
This is the first teamliquid sellout that actually is terrible. Let's avoid hyping "esports" that aren't even out yet just because some company gave us a bunch of money to put a featured post on our website.

This really hearkens back to our dearly departed friend Totalbiscuit and his gospel of not pre-ordering games.

Let a game prove itself before we call it an esport.
Pr0wler
Bulgaria2006 Posts
Projected to be the next esport... What a load of bullshit.
yamato77
10104 Posts
People are already playing it, there has already been a tournament streamed, the game is out there to make your decision on. I am definitely going to play it.
LennX
382 Posts
The key thing is the cost of playing artifact for me. M:TG has gotten too expensive with Hasbro refusing to do proper reprints while the price of playing Artifact makes me leery to start. The lack of any f2p is a bit meh.

I'm taking a wait and see attitude on it as Artifact progress.
Please or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
LAN Event
01:00
BrisCraft
Probe vs SeitherLIVE!
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Polt 1561
ProTech226
HerO 203
TRUE 63
AxAlicia20
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 859
Soma 462
Noble 374
ZombieGrub182
Pusan 84
LancerX 36
Jaehoon 34
Shine 12
ForGG 10
eros_byul 8
Other Games
Organizations
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
StarCraft 2
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
StarCraft 2
StarCraft: Brood War
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
Upcoming Events
ASUS ROG
1h 5m
Dear vs Zest
Solar vs GuMiho
herO vs Stats
Serral vs TIME
WCS Regional Challengers
2h 5m
OSC
3h 5m
Corrupted Cup
6h 5m
OSC
12h 5m
The NA Apprentice
14h 5m
Banshee Tournament
1d 3h
BW Jeez Weekly
1d 4h
StarCraft Sundays
1d 5h
Craft Series
1d 7h
Liquipedia Results
TLPD
1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
Sidebar Settings...

• 河北省地下水超采综合治理订下5年“小目标” 2019-08-18
  • 高考表情:好朋友,一起加油!【高清组图】 2019-07-30
  • 中美贸易战,让更多的中国人醒悟过来:美国是靠不住的。 2019-07-30
  • 浙江宁波:全国失信被执行人将面临联合信用惩戒 2019-07-24
  • 北京地质出版社原社长李铁钢获刑:逢年过节变相要钱 2019-07-24
  • 池州扶贫干部借“朋友圈”帮贫困户卖竹篮 2019-07-17
  • 全区生态环境保护大会召开 2019-07-17
  • 青岛 开放合作道路越走越宽(聚焦上合组织青岛峰会) 2019-07-13
  • 美媒给在华外企开“避雷”药方:雇中国人,看中国地图,学中国法律 2019-07-13
  • 郎平提前培养22岁二传新星 丁霞再不努力恐要被“退货” 2019-07-04
  • 张智霖71岁妈妈近照被曝 皮肤紧致白晳完全毫无老年人状态 2019-07-01
  • 烽火中国—光明日报、光明网纪念抗战胜利70周年特别策划 2019-07-01
  • 湖南:高职院校“抱团”培养创客式人才 2019-06-27
  • 大悟城市形象征集投票结束,共征集作品1万6千件 2019-06-27
  • 传媒每周热闻第360期:全国党报网站总编辑贺新春 央视春晚主持阵容曝光 2019-06-23
  • 足彩混合过关奖金计算 时时彩两号对赌 山东时时怎么中奖号码 新时时购买 乐游棋牌大厅 广东时时有几种玩法 三分彩是正规的吗 四川时时是真的吗 pt电子游艺开户 广东时时合法吗 2018炒股巨亏我快疯了 江西时时事件结果 一分赛走势怎么看 河南22选5第140开奖结果 黑龙江时时走势表 欢乐捕鱼cdk