- Great commander to play defensively or to push with static defense.
- I don't like Carriers here but you still can do work with them but their dps is super low.
- Make sure to upgrade the Spear of Adun to at least level 1 if not more so that you can deal with attack waves and help with pushes.
- The Orbital Laser should be used for attack waves but be careful as high health units will survive leaving them with a lot of health, think about using in around your defenses to help kill the units left behind.
- Okay commander this week and you might find yourself with a smaller count of units than you would like to see so make sure that they hit hard.
- If you go up against a swarmy comp think about Archons (you have to hit every Storm if you want to go this route), otherwise go for a Robo comp as it hits hard and you don't have to worry about casting a spell.
- Solar Bombardment for attack waves and even encampments if your partner or yourself can clear attack waves without it.
- Makes sure to use Orbital Strike against many of the attack waves try to wait till they clump to attack.
2 H & H
- Fine commander for base defense and use of Strike Platforms, you can push okay but Horner units are better.
- Reapers can de well but any AOE will mess them up bad as Fatal Attraction will clump them up and they will just die.
- I like Call in the Fleet for encampments and Space Station Reallocation for attack waves.
- Mag Mines are good for defense but any unit that survives will be too fast to be hit by them so be sure to have a Supply Depot at your ramp to hold them back.
- Okay commander this week fine against ground but very tough against air comps.
- Tank Hercules drops are great, Tanks in Siege mode don't get pulled, but you will have to replace the Hercules as the mission goes.
- Goliaths are good here but they will be pulled so you will have to watch them but they are you only real air DPS, besides the Laser Drill.
- Make sure to upgrade the Laser Drill as it can deal with most all the attack waves.
- If going up against Zerg comps think about casting Irradiate on you own units to get a lot of damage as your units are pulled in.
- Okay commander for this week, I went for Ascendants but you need to be careful with them.
- If you do the Orb first with the Ascendants you might leave a bunch of super high hp units so think about using Mind Blast to start on the high damage units then spamming Orbs.
- Alarak can be useful here to deal with large mobs and push them back but again be careful about killing the wrong units first.
- Try to have a Pylon near every attack point so that you can reinforce and Overcharge them.
- Ascendant have long range Spells so try to have them on their own control group to avoid them getting pulled.
- Fine commander this week I like 2 different comps: DT Corsair, or Zealot Dark Archon.
- DT Corsair can do a lot of burst damage, but Dark Archons can Mind Control units with high Avenger stacks getting rid of them without any difficulty.
- TS is great for clearing units just tell you ally so that they know your timings.
- Black Hole should be saved for Avenger units so that you get rid of their armor and are able to kill them, unless you have a lot of energy then use Black Hole a bit more often.
- Fine commander this week but can have major issues if the wrong comp comes or you just aren't able to micro Fenix because of Fatal Attraction.
- I like Carriers this week with Legionnaire support, be careful about Carriers when trying to run away as the Interceptors will still kill as you run, think about just using the Arbiter Suit to Teleport away.
- You can deal with attack waves with just Fenix but you have to be super careful as his health is super low and any kill will make you unable to issue commands for a second so make every shot count.
- Fins commander this week although you can get rekt if you don't get the spells off that you need.
- Try to start of with Rattlesnake and then get either Sam or Sirius.
- Try to start off with Rattlesnakes Healing aura that way even if you can't get other spells off you can at least get some heals.
- This is an other commander that Rapid Fire means a lot.
- Upgrades as always, don't for get the Big Red Button.
- Turrets for Sirus don't get pulled so think about going for those right after Rattlesnakes Healing.
- Great commander this week, go for a Nova Solo if you don't feel good about your Siege and Unseize micro, other wise go for Tanks and Libs.
- Either way try to use the Sabotage Drone and Griffin Air Strike to clear encampments and the Griffin Air Strike for all attacks, you should be able to clear the entire attack wave with 1 use.
- Liberators should gel their upgrades as they need them to siege fast enough to do damage.
- Make sure all your Libs and Tanks are sieged before attacking that way they wont get pulled.
- A Nuke can be canceled by Fatal Attraction so be sure to just use the Nuke by itself.
- Great commander this week, I went for Bio but Mech can do well here you will have to babysit you Vikings.
- For Bio you want to have a few more OC than you would for Mech as you will find times that the only real option is to just let whatever force is attacking die and start over as Fatal Attraction will make it very hard to run away.
- Hyperion is great for dealing with attack waves, keep in mind that it never stops attacking so getting off a Yamato might be tough without Rapid Fire (or even with lol).
- Upgrades as always and try to get Mech attack upgrades even if you go Bio.
- Good commander this week early game doesn't change much but any unit after the first kill in a group will require more active micro.
- I like Mutalisks here as they have high survivability and have good DPS.
- Call downs for attack waves (Glevig) and encampments (Murvar) and extra DPS (Dakrun).
- Rapid Fire might be the only way that you will get some spells of so keep that in mind.
- Good commander this week Bunkers and Civilians and call downs are all you should need.
- Make sure for the last Hybrid that you move your Bunkers or at least unload them, if the Hybrids spawn units as one of their abilities you HAVE to move you Bunkers.
- Alexander for encampments and Apocalisk for attack waves and pushes once you have you base defense up.
- Upgrades as usual.
- Fine commander this week go, go for the normal composition.
- You want to start all attack with Banes and Scourge to clear all the units in one big blast, that way fewer units get to be Avenged.
- Hydras are great to uses so be sure to use them as much as possible.
- You Bane Barrage can be canceled if you get pulled while using it so its good to start with it and not use it in the middle of a fight.
- Roach Drop and Frenzy should be used as one.
- Scourge are only really needed when against an air comp.
- Try to have Armor Shred for your Zerglings before the first train to help with your DPS.
- Great commander this week can do a lot to help carry anyone.
- I like the Ultimate Evos but they can hurt you a little as they have an auto attack that can't be turned off so you might fine yourself having to finish off every unit in an area before moving on.
- Toxic Nests are great here after the 4th attack wave they will come to your main or expo so you can place Nests in a path along the way to your Main and then use all the extra minerals for static defense.
- If you go up against a Robo comp think about changing to all moor mostly air units to avoid losing Brutas all the time.
- Great commander this week, can super well even solo but I like to add Mutalisks.
- Make sure to have Expeditious Evolution as your Mastery.
- Omega Worms to move Kerrigan around as well as to get Creep everywhere.
- Immobilization Wave for attack waves is great.
- You can make Lings with extra minerals but not needed, you could put that extra minerals into static defense if you want.
- Upgrades as always.
- Don't use the Dash ability as it wont do as much because as soon as you kill a unit it will be cut short.
Tier 1 Able to push for parts and defend the attack waves.
Tier 2 Defense or offense can be tough.
Tier 3 Not recommended.